DROUGHT CONTINGENCY IMPLEMENTATION OF STAGE 1 CONSERVATION
Spring Creek Forest PUD has implemented Stage 1 of the District’s Drought Contingency Plan, effective June 29 and continuing until a similar notice is provided that the implementation has been lifted.
The goal is a 5% reduction in the use of all water and is voluntary, currently. Please conserve water daily under the following guidelines. Mandatory measures may be imposed if a water shortage continues.
- District customers are requested to voluntarily reduce all water usage.
- Check for and repair all leaks, including sprinkler systems, leaky faucets, and/or running toilets.
- All outdoor water use should be avoided between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., and between 6:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. (midnight).
- Customers with even-numbered addresses (or north and west side of streets) should limit outdoor water usage, including yard watering, to even-numbered days.
- Customers with odd-numbered addresses (or south and east side of streets) should limit outdoor water usage, including yard watering, to odd-numbered days.
District Notifications via Text Message Now Available
If you’d like to sign up to receive important news and updates from the district via text messages, you can send a text message to (713) 564-6866 with the word SCFPUD and you’ll be registered.
Welcome to SCFPUD’s Website
This site has been created with you in mind – our residents! Spring Creek Forest is a wonderful place to live and has been for many families for more than 30 years now. The board members for Spring Creek Forest Public Utility District live in the neighborhood as well and seek to provide the highest quality water, sewer, and garbage collection we possibly can. We hope you find this site full of useful information related to your public utility district.
Through Spring Creek Forest PUD’s website you can easily find links to the following services: